Background

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dear Santa,

What's on my wish list this year? Well, Santa, thanks for asking. I've got it all picked out for you. First of all, I need a new purse, badly. A winter coat is next on my list since my old one was tragically ruined in drunken shenanigans last winter. This one from H&M is practical and super cute. Next is makeup. My Coverblend, some Urban Decay, and OPI. That pillow there in the corner? I had no idea that I wanted it until I saw it. Now I must have it. It would look soooo good in my living room! Next is a clothes steamer, because I loathe ironing, some lululemon workout clothes and some tights & leggings.  I also need a new watch because...well...another drunken stupor. This time it was a midnight swim when I was in San Diego in August. Silly me, I forgot to take it off before I ran into the ocean. And it was so pretty too! But so is this Fossil one. Finally, if you're really stuck on what to get me, Santa, wine is always a good choice. Chardonnay is my favie.



Wish List 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment