Background

Monday, December 9, 2013

Meow Monday: In a relationship with my cat

Meet Winifred - Winnie for short. This is my cat. My baby, my love, my wittel kitten. Basically she's the bomb diggity....yo...


I got her about 5 months ago from the local animal shelter. She was a stray, and we think about 2 1/2 years old. I think she's also part Siamese because she DOES NOT SHUT UP EVERRRR. This has got to be the most vocal cat in the world. I think it's cute. Everyone else thinks it's annoying, probably including my neighbors.

KISSES


I absolutely adore this cat...most of the time. I say that because she has this tiny little habit of PISSING IN MY BED when she's mad at me...like when I go out of town for work travel. It's kind of a problem.

But I still love her. Because look at her! So adorable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment