Background

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Style Sunday: Spotlight on Esther Boutique

Thank you Pinterest, for getting me hooked on something else. But not just anything else, and you got me hooked on a store not even in my country, not even on this continent nor this hemisphere. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ester Boutique. I found this store awhile ago because someone random repinned one of their dresses. I now love every single article of clothing they offer. And yet I've never bought anything from them.  Not only do I not buy clothes online (clothes never fit me the way they should so trying on is a must) but the shipping alone from Australia (did I mention they were another continent away?!?!) is astronomical. And so I yearn.

Assurance Cocktail Dress
Go Getter Sequin Cocktail








Rush Hour Cocktail Dress in Coral


Swing On Down Cocktail Dress







Wide Eyes Sequin Cocktail Dress 


Keepsake Don't Stop the Music Dress



No comments:

Post a Comment