Background

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Design Inspiration: Jonathan Adler

I discovered Jonathan Adler this past summer whilst on Polyvore. I am now OBSESSED. It doesn't matter that I don't actually own anything of his, right? Right??? I mean, I'm a poor college student and although his pottery is to die for, I can't just shell out $198 for his divine edie vase. It's just not realistic. So I gaze from afar (aka from behind the computer screen as I spend hours online shopping and filling up a cart that I will never actually order). What I really like is his Manifesto and his 10 Commandments for a Happy Chic Home. Below are the first four "beliefs" of his manifesto:

 And my favorite two commandments:

And so, my collection of Jonathan Adler items to covet keeps growing. What do you think? Like him? Love him? Wish you had lots and lots of mulahhh to buy every single one of his glorious pieces? Yea, me too.


Jonathan Adler



No comments:

Post a Comment