Background

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NYE: VEGAS

Excuse me while I freak out for a minute...I'M GOING TO LAS VEGAS FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!

My best friend Anna and her dad always go out west for a week or so after Christmas, and I decided last minute (like 11am Christmas morning) to tag along!

She kind of jokingly invited me and since I've been a bit down lately, I decided to just do it and book a flight! $450 later and I am all set to go!!!

Anna and I on Halloween
I will be flying out New Years Eve from Des Moines and meeting her and her dad there and we are going to spend 3 days in Vegas people-watching and drinking and maybe even some gambling (neither of us have ever gambled before)





All I know is that we're staying at the Bellagio Palazzo and we may not even have to leave the hotel because there's just a ton of shops and stuff right inside. I can't wait to people-watch though. That's what we're most excited for!

I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment